Posts

Showing posts from August, 2017

Nigerian Men Celebrate Buhari’s Return By Drinking Dirty Water

Image
Muh’d Kabir Wusasa who vowed to drink mud water upon president Buhari’s return, has kept his promise. The elated Nigerian man shared a photo of him drinking mud water in celebration of the president’s return. He captioned it; more story:Nigerian men celebrate Buhari's return by drinking water and soft drink from the ground   http://www.doubledbrain.com/2017/08/21/nigerian-men-celebrate-buharis-return-drinking-water-soft-drink-ground/#.WZoiM1_o2H8.twitter

Wizkid Complements Olamide, Says #WO Is His Best Jam (details)

The StarBoy Chief Executive Officer Wizkid Complements the #wo crooner Olamide badoo on Twitter as he shades out olamide #wo song to be be his best jam so far. We're glad to inform you olamide and Wizkid have no misunderstanding so far buh that of davido we can't say. See tweets and comments below; See tweets and comments here: http://www.movicvibe.com/2017/08/wizkid-complements-olamide-says-wo-is.html

Police detain, arraign cab driver for passenger’s offence

Afeez Hanafi A cab driver, Peter Adeniji, has accused men of the Dopemu Police Station, Lagos State Police Command, of unlawfully detaining and arraigning him for a crime allegedly committed by his passenger. Adeniji is also at loggerheads with the police for impounding his means of livelihood – a Nissan Almeira – since July 12, 2017. It was learnt that the passenger, identified as Kolawole, struck a business relationship with Adeniji sometime in June 2017, when Kolawole went to the latter’s park at Ota, Ogun State, to get a cab. It was gathered that Kolawole lauded Adeniji’s experience and chose him as a regular cab driver. The victim reportedly started taking him to different places where he discussed business transactions with his clients. The father of two children said he had, on Wednesday, July 12, taken Kolawole’s wife to Agege on her husband’s instruction, when they were arrested by some policemen. He said the police accused him of being ...

Ogun couple torture, chain 11- year-old in toilet

• Oluchi; the apartment Photos: Samson Folarin Samson Folarin The police in Ogun State have arrested a couple, Chioma and Innocent Anozie, for allegedly torturing an 11-year-old girl, Oluchi, in Ebute, in the Ibafo area of Ogun State. The couple allegedly flogged the victim with ropes, starved her of food, and locked her up in a toilet for two days for wanting to play with other children in the neighbourhood. Some residents, who  found her crying in the toilet,  reportedly called the attention of some soldiers in the community. But reprieve did not come Oluchi’s way until the intervention of our correspondent who alerted the Ogun State Police Command Headquarters. Some policemen from the Ibafo division, led by the Divisional Crime Officer, later arrived at the scene and rescued the victim.  Information made it clear that the primary four pupil started living with the couple about four years ago when she was brought from her hometown in...
  Tweet    Share Pin it   +1 Customers queue at the entrance to the Paris-Saint-Germain football club store on the Champs Elysees avenue, after Brazilian footballer Neymar's arrival in the French capital. Photo: AFP N eymar will watch from the stands as Paris Saint Germain open their season Saturday, but the French club have already clawed back around a million euros on their world record investment thanks to selling a staggering 10,000 shirts bearing the Brazilian’s name in just one day. The 25-year-old superstar, signed from Barcelona for a mind-boggling 222 million euros ($264 million), will be presented to the PSG support prior to his new team’s first game of the Ligue 1 campaign against promoted Amiens. VIDEO: Neymar’s grand entry at Paris Saint Germain A ceremony will begin at 3:45pm (1345 GMT) with the kick-off put back quarter of an hour to 5:15pm to allow extra time for the player’s unveiling before an expected sell-out crowd of ...

Worried Conte seeks Moses replacement

Antonio Conte Chelsea boss Antonio Conte says he will focus on finding a replacement for suspended wing-back Victor Moses after Sunday’s Community Shield match against Arsenal,  West London Sport  reports. Moses was sent off in the FA Cup Final and, although he can feature this weekend at Wembley, he is banned for the opening Premier League game of the season against Burnley the following Saturday. Conte said,  “I think it’s right to go game by game. We play on Sunday. I’ll have six days to try to find the best solution. “For now we haven’t an alternative to Moses. We are trying to find the right alternative.”  “It is very important to improve our squad,” he said.Conte believes Chelsea’s squad looks too thin to cope with a Champions League campaign on top of the Premier League and two domestic cup competitions. “On the numerical aspect we have a small squad. Only one player is not enough. We need more players to improve our squad. Now we ...

Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos

A husband and wife seem to be competing who will outdo each other in adultery after the husband sent her wife away and went after a mother of eight children and started living with her as his wife. In retaliation the embattled wife went after a man who had five wives (name withheld) and joined him as the 6th wife. P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the duo were said to be living in agony but do not know how to reconcile and come back together because of their alleged commitment in their past and latest relationships. P.M.EXPRESS learnt that the husband simply identified as Engineer Ojo married his wife, Tayo 14 years ago and they had three children before their relationship collapsed. It was gathered that Engr. Ojo rented out an apartment in his house at Shasha area of Lagos to one Chioma, a mother of eight children and a single parent. However, Ojo’s wife, Tayo joined politics and was busy going for political meetings without caring for her husband and their three children. Chioma who was sai...

Biafra: Arewa youths to lobby N’Assembly on referendum

THE Leader of the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, Shettima Yerima, who was among the youths who issued a notice to the Igbo to quit the 19 northern states Adelani Adepegba, Ihuoma Chiedozie, Olaleye Aluko, and Ted Odogwu There are strong indications that the coalition of northern youths will soon start lobbying members of the National Assembly to include referendum in the ongoing constitution amendments. The Arewa Youths Consultative Forum’s President, Yerima Shettima, who gave this indication in an interview with Saturday PUNCH , said the coalition would not use force to effect the quit notice it gave to the Igbo. But he expressed confidence that the referendum would not favour the Indigenous People of Biafra’s leader, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, and other secessionists, saying the people of the zone would reject secession.   The group had a few months ago told the Igbo living in the North to leave the region on or before October 1. It hinged its ult...